Home

และแล้วความจริงก็ถูกเปิดเผย 55555555555

อัพเดทข่าว พูดคุยสนทนา เกี่ยวกับแมนเชสเตอร์ ยูไนเต็ด

และแล้วความจริงก็ถูกเปิดเผย 55555555555

โพสต์โดย "][" e r n G » พฤหัสฯ. ส.ค. 30, 2012 03:28

Hey Guys,
I am writing to tell you that, no, I am not a 'Football Agent' or 'ITK.' I am infact an 18 year old and I have been fooling all of you gullible idiots with my fake stories for the past 2 months.
I started out when I was bored one evening and I never once thought that I could get 43k followers. I feel my twitter experience has been very successful with some of my 'Stories' even trending 5th in the world. I'm proud to say that I haven't had even one transfer scoop in my time yet people still say im more reliable than Sky Sports News and the BBC. Laughable.
Some of my personal highlights were the Kaka and Falcao stories which were completely made up. The Daily Mail even wrote an article based on my Kaka tweets and the 2 journalists who wrote it were following me. The Falcao story was possibly my favourite. Last night it was trending worldwide for over an hour and for over 3 hours in Spain and in the UK.
Another fascinating thing about my time on twitter was how some top respected journalists believed my rubbish and even used me as a news source.
Whilst I am here I can also point out there is no such thing as an ITK or Agent on twitter, anyone with an IQ in double figures would realise this. @Agent_NCP , @EPL_Source and @Agent_ITK are all just poor versions of myself who would be nothing without begging me for shoutouts. @Backpage is another clown who stole my fake stories everyday and passed them off as their own.
Im not sorry for wasting everybody's time, you should have realised I was a fake when I got all of my stories wrong and deleted countless tweets. I still cant believe that, I, personally have been trending in Manchester, Leeds, Ireland, Nigeria and South Africa. Perhaps I do feel a bit sorry for the guy who got 'Falcao 20' printed on his Chelsea top.
I have really enjoyed my time on twitter, especially winding up Everton and Tottenham fans on a daily basis. You idiots must have realised I was a fake when I linked your team with every player possible in the hope that one move would happen.
My time has now come to and end and I hope to enjoy the last few days of the transfer window without making up rumours myself. Thank you to whoever followed me and retweeted my garbage, it was really appreciated. Goodbye Everyone

Regards, @FootballAgent49 (The Boss)

ใจความประมาณว่า ผมอายุแค่ 18 ตลอด 2 เดือนที่ผ่านมา
ผมว่างๆ เลยนึกสนุก กุเรื่องการย้ายทีมนักเตะไปเรื่อยเปื่อย
จนนักข่าวหลายแห่ง เอาไปเขียนเป็นข่าวจริงๆ ผมสนุกเป็นบ้าเลย

แม้กระทั้งกาก้ากับฟาลเกา !!! onion7

มีใครหลงเชื่อมันบ้างคับ (ผมคนนึงอะ 55555) onion11 onion11 onion11
RedArmy Football Club

รูปภาพ
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
"][" e r n G
ผู้เล่นชุดใหญ่
ผู้เล่นชุดใหญ่
 
โพสต์: 1200
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ พ.ย. 07, 2005 22:40
ที่อยู่: Theatre of Dream

Re: และแล้วความจริงก็ถูกเปิดเผย 55555555555

โพสต์โดย JayZ@ » พฤหัสฯ. ส.ค. 30, 2012 06:15

ถ้าเป็นความจริงนะ.. ผมมั่นใจว่า หลอกคนไทยครึ่งประเทศอะ -.-
F O R L I F E ! ! !

รูปภาพ
JayZ@
ผู้เล่นชุดใหญ่
ผู้เล่นชุดใหญ่
 
โพสต์: 1397
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: ศุกร์ ม.ค. 20, 2006 22:41
ที่อยู่: Manchester

Re: และแล้วความจริงก็ถูกเปิดเผย 55555555555

โพสต์โดย "][" e r n G » พฤหัสฯ. ส.ค. 30, 2012 07:42

เปนข้อความจิงจากทวิตของเจ้าตัวครับ มันโพสเอง แล้วสักพักก็ลบ id ทิ้ง

แต่มีแฟนบอลเซฟไว้ได้ แล้วเอามาลง Soccersuck แล้วผมก็ไปเอามาให้ดูอีกทีคับ
RedArmy Football Club

รูปภาพ
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
"][" e r n G
ผู้เล่นชุดใหญ่
ผู้เล่นชุดใหญ่
 
โพสต์: 1200
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ พ.ย. 07, 2005 22:40
ที่อยู่: Theatre of Dream

Re: และแล้วความจริงก็ถูกเปิดเผย 55555555555

โพสต์โดย mufc » พฤหัสฯ. ส.ค. 30, 2012 11:41

ผมหลงเชื่อไปพักนึงครับ เจ้าตัวน่าจะโดนด่าเยอะ เลยจบเรื่องซะที... เอาเวลาไปทำอย่างอื่นบ้าง อิอิ...
#WelcomeJose
mufc
ผู้เล่นชุดใหญ่
ผู้เล่นชุดใหญ่
 
โพสต์: 4433
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ พ.ย. 07, 2005 23:00
ที่อยู่: Bangkok

Re: และแล้วความจริงก็ถูกเปิดเผย 55555555555

โพสต์โดย ตั้ม_สิบล้อ » พฤหัสฯ. ส.ค. 30, 2012 13:14

นายแน่มาก like! like! like!
เชียร์ปีศาจแดง เพราะเป็นทีมปีศาจแดง และเต็มใจยอมรับในการเปลี่ยนแปลงต่างๆ
อดีตมันผ่านไปแล้วช่างหัวมัน...เริ่มต้นรับสิ่งท้าทายใหม่ๆในปัจจุบันดีกว่า...
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
ตั้ม_สิบล้อ
ผู้เล่นชุดใหญ่
ผู้เล่นชุดใหญ่
 
โพสต์: 4462
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: เสาร์ พ.ย. 19, 2005 18:05
ที่อยู่: Thailand

Re: และแล้วความจริงก็ถูกเปิดเผย 55555555555

โพสต์โดย MinnerZzZ » พฤหัสฯ. ส.ค. 30, 2012 20:49

ไม่เคยเชื่ออยู่ละ
รูปภาพ
รูปภาพ
ภาพประจำตัวสมาชิก
MinnerZzZ
สุดยอดระดับโลก
สุดยอดระดับโลก
 
โพสต์: 6367
ลงทะเบียนเมื่อ: จันทร์ เม.ย. 11, 2011 01:31
ที่อยู่: รังปีศาจแดง คอยทิ่มแทงปืนเป็ดหอย


ย้อนกลับไปยัง เรด อาร์มี่ แฟนคลับ

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้

กำลังดูบอร์ดนี้: ไม่มีสมาชิก และ บุคคลทั่วไป 3 ท่าน




keo nha cai   https://hi88.casino/   MM88   vsbet   https://ok8386.finance/   Bet88   PG88   OPEN88   MM88   OK9   mu88   ok9   RR88   https://fly88.deal/   https://xx88k1.com/   https://rr88.cz/   SC88   sc88   Mb66   kèo bóng đá   F168   trang cá cược bóng đá   https://nohu.pics   OK9   kèo nhà cái   kèo nhà cái   kèo nhà cái   kèo nhà cái   7m   OK9   ok9   https://mb66.black/   trang cá độ bóng đá   OK9   mu88   keonhacai   ok9   ok9   ok9   sunwin   rikvip   go88   https://f8bet.luxury/   https://f8bet.me/   MB66   GO88   SUNWIN   789club   https://keobongda2.vip   b52club   hello88   mmlive   SUMCLUB   truc tiep bong da   xôi lạc   xem bóng đá   xem bóng đá colatv   go88   https://lodeonline.co/   b52club   https://fly88.dev/   789BET   789bet   keonhacai5 kèo nhà cái 5   bongdalu   7mcn   tài xỉu online uy tín   s8   ok9   fly88   https://789winco.com/   saoke   789K   sunwin   game bài   jbo   F168   https://sc88.feedback/   33win   https://fun88.support/   saoke tv   Fun88   98win   Fun88 ทางเข้า   W88   bomwin   f168   vaobet   M88   OK9   livescorethai   go88   bongdalu   CM88   7M CN   Kèo nhà cái   F168   OK9   https://cm88viet.com/   SHBET   ok9   F168   Fly88.com   ufabet   RR88   SHBET   sunwin   https://sc88.group/   MB66   OK9   OK9   F168   Tỷ lệ kèo nhà cái 5   Kèo Nhà Cái   Tỷ lệ bóng đá   https://nhandinhkeonhacai.co/   SHBET   iwin   rikvip   https://mm88.day/   Kèo nhà cái   f168   go88   kèo bóng đá   tỷ lệ kèo   https://bongdalu.sx   rik vip   Bongdalu   https://ketquabongda.com.mx/   F168   GG88   https://sc88.chat/   BIG88   FABET   Sunwin   mb66   https://iwinclub.gb.net/   https://789bets.biz/   55 club   91 club   F168   https://mm88.directory/   cm88   go88   CM88   nhà cái uy tín